Career in Massage Therapy
Do What You Love! We Take Care of the Rest.
Hand & Stone Massage and Facial Spa is a progressive company that integrates health and wellness, therapeutic touch and spa services in a clean and tranquil environment, with locations across the GTA and Ontario. We are expanding and searching for Registered Massage Therapists to join our team of dedicated health professionals.
You are a caring, client-focused, and passionate professional. You combine your technical RMT skills with your people skills to provide a “first in class” experience for your clients. While you primarily work independently, you also enjoy the benefits of a fun & family oriented team inclusive of administrative support so you can focus on what you do best.
We take care of our people. The benefits:
- Competitive compensation structure
- Signing Bonus*
- Guaranteed weekly earnings for 3 months*
- Steady and loyal clientele
- Incentives, bonuses and gratuities
- Group insurance benefits*
- Paid training on Hand & Stone protocols – approved continuing education units (CEUs)
- Computerized record keeping for faster and a more efficient use of your time
- Electric tables and state of the art equipment
- Linens, uniform and professional products are supplied
- Option for contract or employee based employment
- Appointment bookings and confirmations are made on your behalf
- Flexible schedules and hours are available for both full and part-time positions
- Progressive and growing company
- Meticulous, reliable, and dedicated in your work approach
- Self-motivated, mature, and able to work autonomously
- Confident in promoting your skills and a strong decision maker
- Joyful and effective in interacting with clients
- Valid Registered Massage Therapy license
*Subject to participating spas.
Check back for future dates!
For Registered Massage Therapists & Students looking for employment! Please join us at our OPEN HOUSE to learn about the wonderful employment opportunities Hand & Stone has to offer to Registered Massage Therapists or contact the spa directly to organize a personal tour.